,

28 August 2011

Adsense First Payment ($2,128)

Yeah finally I got paid from the biggest online advertising network Google adsense. I was begun my Adsense journey back in February and its took me 6 moths until I got my first payment, maybe some of you ask why it so long to get my first payment, well the problem is in the PIN verification process, all Adsense publishers required to pass this process in order to verify their real address. My first PIN was sent in March, after waiting for one month I never receive the PIN in my address, May 2011 I request the second PIN verification  and still not delivered, in June 2011 I request the last PIN verification and hopefully this time the PIN will come to my address. Wait and wait..and again the PIN didn’t to my address. So my last chance to verify my Adsense account is using Government ID and Driver license, in July I contacted Adsense support and submit my ID card and finally all verification process is cleared.

So here is my first Adsense payment ($2,128)

Click here to join Google Adsense and make some money

Some tips you need to know when your Adsense account has been approved:
  • Create rich and useful contents for your Adsense sites
  • NEVER click your own Google Adsense ads
  • NEVER ask your friends or family to click on your ads
  • Be patient, keep learning and take action on how to make money with Adsense

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Best Web Hosting | Free Traffic | Best PTC site